Suggestions

If you have any suggestions, comments, questions, or concerns, then send me a message on Woozworld. My username is Sonny815, make sure to put "blog" as the subject of the message. Thank you!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Post With No Title

  Woozworld continually lags every time I try to take a picture... but I was finally able to take one, for this blog! Yay!

  Anyway, what do people think of the hair JennyWooz is wearing now? This one.

  Personally, I think it's pretty, even though I like Zeena better than the Woozband, and it seems to be getting popular very quickly.

   On yet another subject, I'm kind of sad ZeenaWooz has left Woozworld. She has great style. Let's all remember to bid ZeenaWooz farewell and hope she comes back soon.

See ya later,

No comments:

Post a Comment