Suggestions

If you have any suggestions, comments, questions, or concerns, then send me a message on Woozworld. My username is Sonny815, make sure to put "blog" as the subject of the message. Thank you!

Monday, November 5, 2012

WoozworldForLife

  Hello woozens!

  Well, I've just applied for woozworldforlife.blogspot.com, and I got in! It sounds like a lot of fun, and of course anyone reading this knows I like blogging about Woozworld.

  Anyway, I actually briefly went to the Drive-in Valley thing and voted for the best videos. There were a lot of cool ones. Great job to everybody who participated. I myself didn't create a video, because Woozworld lags when I try. But oh well.

  Anyway, I'm going to go try to take more pictures on Woozworld. Wish me non-lagging luck!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment