Suggestions

If you have any suggestions, comments, questions, or concerns, then send me a message on Woozworld. My username is Sonny815, make sure to put "blog" as the subject of the message. Thank you!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

What's up on Woozworld

  So, right now I'm with my Woozworld friend and real-life friend Ghostly52399. I call her Ghost! And we're doing a role play thing. We're sisters (let's say we're the same age, we can't decide who's older) and in this roleplay we are the owners of a condo complex! Being the owners, we get the biggest rooms and the biggest portion of the backyard. Ghost made the bedroom and the room that contains the kitchen table and the reading area, and I'm making the backyard and the room that has the bathroom. Also, Ghost is making the garden. We're slowly building our condoplex up! I even came up with the idea of possibly renting out rooms to other woozens. This will be fun.

See ya later!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment