Suggestions

If you have any suggestions, comments, questions, or concerns, then send me a message on Woozworld. My username is Sonny815, make sure to put "blog" as the subject of the message. Thank you!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Intro to me

  Hey, so I have had my Woozworld account for... what... well, my WoozIn says "about a year ago" so... well then. So, yeah, a long time, and I figured I should blog about it because it seems like a good topic. But, personally I think that... well, I'll save that for another post. Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. As you can tell from the title of the blog my Woozworld username is Sonny815, feel free to add me, send me a message, whatever you want. Okay... I probably sound scattered... I'm going to slow down... we do this by... adding a lot of... dots...

XD


Anyway.


So, If you are interested then stay tuned!


P.S. Should I write in light pink or hot pink?

-Sonny815

No comments:

Post a Comment